“Video Game News”
- Real Talk:
- No show until October 17th
- Video Game News:
- Nintendo sued by Presentation Company over Wii Remote patent infringement
- CEO of Square-Enix view on FFXIV’s negative effect on the Final Fantasy brand
- Gamers help scientists in curing AIDS
- Splinter Cell Trilogy in HD released yesterday!
- Homefront 2 is on the way! (Caesar’s prayers were answered!)
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 is 90% complete
- Nintendo’s 3DS sales jump to 260% after price cut
- Max Payne 3 confirmed for March 2012
- Activision wins lawsuit over Modern Warfare 3 domain name
- Rusty Hearts is live!
- Is Steam coming to Xbox 360?